We have found that eating LCHF is a way of both controlling our sugar desires and also losing weight. Losing weight is something that we both need to do. It can be frustrating when weight loss is slow but for us we constantly remind ourselves that it took a while to put weight on so you need to give it time to come off too.
Here are a few tips to avoid slow weight loss anxiety
- Only weigh yourself once a week.
- Rather than weighing yourself consider measuring your waist instead
- Focus on how good you feel or how lose your clothes are
- Remember that we all lose weight at different speeds depending on age, activity levels, genetics
- Remind yourself that if you don’t eat healthily and work out your weight gain will only increase
We were lucky to get our body mass tested fairly recently. I won’t reveal what our fat content was but lets just say it wasn’t pretty. Although we weren’t happy to see what out body fat was it gives us a started point and hopefully in 2 or 3 months we will see a better result.